Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Himani's 3rd birthday!!!!

Best friends Reunited!



I brought Addison to Himani's 3rd birthday party at Power Play. And just like I figured, they were all over each other. At first I think Himani was overwhelmed by the whole thing, but when I got her to give me a hug she started talking to Addi. They had a great time together. Stacy has better pictures of the 2 of them on her camera. This was just from my phone. When Himani started opening presents she wanted to stop and show Addison what she got. Then she received "The Hunger Caterpillar" book and brought it over and wanted me and her to read it then. The other kids thought she was going to slow so they all helped out with the present opening. We got out of there right before it was play time, because Addi needed a sleep and there was tons of kids there playing. Himani's cousin Gracie wanted to play with Addi and me too. She had never talked to me too much before, she was super adorable and helping Addi when she had a wardrobe malfunction.

Also, this was Addison's first birthday party she had went to for a friend! She didn't eat the cupcake like I thought she would, but she chugged some Sprite down though. She had a blast and looooved what was in the goodie bag. She acted like she was going to stick the eraser up her nose the whole way home until she decided to bit it off when we pulled up to the house. Goof.


No comments:

Post a Comment