Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goodnight Himani

I got the best phone call tonight. Himani called to tell me goodnight after her bath. I have been so busy with school, and now everyone in my house has been sick for almost a month now, even Addi. She was the one they all got it from. Usually I get everyone sick, but I am the only one thats hanging by a thread trying to stay healthy, but its not looking good.

Anyways, we talked about her dentist visit and what she got from them, and how she is helping out being a good big sister, and how she's enjoying her cousin being in town.

Still haven't met Eliana. Pretty bummed = ( but hopefully I won't get sick and willbe able to soon!

This is probably the longest we have been apart from each other.

Thank you for calling Himani! I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment