Friday, May 20, 2011

Meeting Eliana

It took me over a month to meet little Eliana. = ( Our schedules just didn't work out for a long time, with my constant studying and them always having family over. I never knew Himani that young, but I could see a big resemblance between the two.

I forgot my camera, but Ryan took some and sent them to me. It took her awhile to not cry while I was holding her. But she was locked on to my face after she ate and was happier. I made her a baby blanket, and they used it right away. I will upload a picture of it when I find it.

I am so excited to get to know her and can spoil her like I do with Himani. I got them both, big/little sister clothes. Himani was more into the puzzle magazines I get in the mail for her that I had a lot saved up for her. Josh and her did some of the puzzles while I held Eliana.





No comments:

Post a Comment