Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cough Cough

Himani was sick this past week. At lease it only kept her down for 1 day.
I could tell when I got her out of bed she didnt feel good. And I was pretty sure she was going to puke at breakfast from coughing so much. I kept a bowl with us all day just in case.
All we did was sit on the couch. I felt bad for her coughing so much, I asked if there was some medicine she could take, Ryan told us to go to Target and check something out. But we didnt end up getting it. But I did let her pick out a movie for us to watch and she picked out the Tinkerbell Movie. Lina suggested she sleep on my lap for nap. We went up to her room at 1230. You could tell by looking at her keeping her up was just torture. She fell asleep pretty fast. And she slept on my lap for about an hour but we both got sweaty cause I wrapped us up in a blanket. She slept until I woke her up at 4. She never puked and was better the next day.

Here is Himani's first pony tail. My hair tie was to big. I want to get some small ones to put in pig tails


You can tell in her face she doesnt feel good. But she put her "puke" bowl on her head for some laughs


Andddd I thought I was in the clear of not getting sick. But about 6 o'clock tonight my shoulders started hurting and my nose got stuffed up and I have that tingly feeling in my throat. So I guess we will see how I feel when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment