Wednesday, March 3, 2010

cbc = abc




The second picture is her playing in the "time out" area. When we are in the play room and she needs to be in time out. the play room isnt big enough to sit her aside where she isnt in an arm lengths distance of a toy. So I decided out in the hallway would be the best. But she likes being in time out. If i see her starting to do something like shes going to bite me Ill ask her if she wants to be in time out and her response is yes. And now she'll go out there and play and sit in the corner. Hmmm.... I guess she doesn't understand it just yet.

Himani is repeating EVERYTHING. Today she was trying to shoot some hoops and I said aw almost. So she kept trying and kept saying almost, almost, almost. And I am trying to get her to say everyone's name thats going to be staying at her house for her birthday. She repeated most of them.

We are singing lots of songs during the day. Like 5 little monkeys, abc's, little tea pot, patty cake, open shut them. I have been procrastinating and haven't gotten things to work with Himani on her alphabet but I have a really good excuse. Ha. Im swamped with homework all the time. Anyways I have flash cards on my phone so we look at the alphabet daily. And she will repeat all of them when I tell her to. She walks around going cbc cbc cbc. which means abc.

While she should of been taking a nap she was in her bed talking to herself instead. But this is what I kind of picked up on her talking about today
Neighhhhh Neighhhhh Neighhhhhh wheres the choo choo? where'd it go? where's masi? Josh Josh wheres Josh?

No comments:

Post a Comment