Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some things

Himani and I have been Skyping Josh and Hank lately. She loooooves talking to Hank over the computer. Its pretty funny Hank looks at the screen and turns his head side to side everytime we talk to him. The other day after we was done talking to Josh I saw my dad was on. I talk to my dad on there almost everyday. He's still not working and is pretty bored. I called him on that and Addi was over at my moms so Addi and HImani got to talk via Skype. I think they both really enjoyed it. Addi turns 1 next Wednesday. I will have pictures up from her birthday party that is this Saturday.

She has learned several things lately, main things; starting to tell what is left and right and counting to 20. Himani looooves counting.

Heres some pictures of just whatever from lately.


ive been teaching her to do some more silly faces. just what every girl needs to know


Addi loves standing at Lenny's cage and watching him when she comes over to my place. And she is also getting lots of teeth now. And her top 2 are gapped.


I love taking Hank places and he loves the AC in the car


Addi's new thing. Doing a head stand. I know its not the best of pictures but I was cracking up b/c she would crawl a bit then go into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment