Monday, August 16, 2010

Tyler and Ryan

Tyler and Ryan are a couple of kids that i babysit that I have never talked about on here. I started watching Tyler when he was about 7 or 8 months old. He is a handsome 3 1/2 year old now. He now has a sister Ryan that is about 8 months and has red hair and bright blue eyes. I've only got to watch her a couple times so far but she is a sweetie.

I watched them last Friday night. They put Ryan down to bed before they left but Tyler and I had a nice round of Chutes and Ladders with his meme and then we watched about half of Cars before it was bedtime. I really wish I had a picture of them to put on here, but i dont. I can't find any of my Tyler pictures I have. But I will try to get one when i watch them later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment