Friday, February 11, 2011

Do Da Dipity

Last night I went and saw Himani. We missed each other so much! We played downstairs for a bit. She didn't want me to leave and wanted me to give her her bath. She really made me feel guilty for not doing it. Some cute things she said last night:

She was driving in her car. She pulls up by me and gets out "Whats wrong Stephy? Whats the matter? Are you ok?"

We were working on a puzzle. We heard someone coming down the stairs. "DONT COME DOWN HERE GUYS" She saw it was her dad and she tried to cover up what we were doing "Dad you can't be down here. Don't come down here."

"Stephy I want you to give me my bath." "Don't leave me Stephy."

We used teamwork turning out the lights in the basement. I gave her a piggyback ride around and she turned them off.

Awww I miss the little goose.

Here are 2 pictures she let me take of her last night. She didn't want to take any. And then ones lately of Addi and the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment