Friday, February 11, 2011

Videos from Iphone

So I semi become smart. I figured out how to upload my videos from my iphone on here somewhat. You will have to click the video and then it will take you to picasa and show you the video.
This first video is Addi and her "clubhouse" my dad showed her in our kitchen. She loves going in there.
From videos

2nd one is of Addi and Josh eating her little puffs. Josh is teasing her and you really get a taste of her out of control hair! P.S Josh got some new glasses!
From videos

Sharing cheese puffs with Josh. She loves Josh. And just like Himani. Addi learned how to say Josh before Stephy =( O ya. Josh was making farting noises bc earlier she was making a funny face while josh was making the noise, we tried to record it.
From videos

Please forgive my horrible singing. This is Addi's favorite song. OMG by Usher. She takes after her mom dancing
From videos

Another favorite song of Addi's is Tik Tok by Ke$ha. Which sadly I am starting to like after I said how much it annoyed me. Thanks Addi
From videos

No comments:

Post a Comment