Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beginners' Luck



If you can't read what that ticket says, it says "$201.00"

That is my grandma Pat, my dads mom. And we all went to Argosy breakfast for my 22nd birthday. Then my whole family stayed and gambled, except Addison. It was so fun seeing my grandparents gambling. My grandparents on my mom side have slot machines at home that I have grown up playing and about 5 years ago got 2 new ones. ANYWAYS I have never known my grandma Pat to gamble. She sat with my dad at a penny slot for a while and put 5 bucks in, didn't win anything. Then my dad said, Ill give it one more shot, and walked to the dollar slots. I told him which slots Stacy and Luther pretty much win a big amount on every time. He ended up going to the one across from it, sat down and put a 20 in. Grandma Pat pulled out another $5 bill and hesitated for a while. Then she walked to the slot I told dad to go to. After a few seconds I turned around to see about grandma Pat and it was her second hit, the lights on the machine went crazy and the money just kept adding up. I yelled "Grandma you just won 201 dollars!" She said she was done and I pushed the "cash out" button for her real quick. And she went and cashed the ticket and was a happy camper! None of us can still believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment