Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Previously at the Sinclair's...

It has been a while, but I've watched Gabriel and Lindsay every couple of weeks over the last couple months. I can't believe how much they have grown!
The night in March I watched them, they were so stoked to see me. We played and made tents, they each had their own and then they turned them into space ships.


These pictures are when they were in spaceship mode.
I tried really hard to tape them dancing and goofing off because they were being so good and funny that night, but every video turned into them talking about their bottoms. Those got deleted right away.

A couple of weeks ago I brought my Ipad to play with the cool "Photo Booth" app. here is what came of it... they had so much fun.


Later that night Gabriel was pretty out of control. I was singing Cops theme song, "Bad Boys" He had never heard of it before. After I stopped he started singing it, but he had his own version, it went like "Bad boys, bad boys, what are you doing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment