Saturday, June 25, 2011

I love drummers

So I know I haven't updated on my babysitting lately... I have to load my pictures on the computer first.... but I figure I would share with you a new drummer, who in these videos are ages 4,5,6 and blows my mind....

1st one, my cousin showed me b/c she knew I loved Blink. This is "All the small things" He also does "Dammit" "Obvious" and "Go" by them.


Here is "Detroit Rock City" By Kiss


AC/DC "Rock and Roll aint noise pollution"


And last one I will leave you guys with... is Chop Suey by System of a Down. My 3rd favorite group.... that never tours... and when they do its in another state... I think it is so cute he has a Shrek shirt on. An old friend got me into this group when I was about 12. Josh's cousin last year asked me If i ever went through that "grunge phase"... And I guess I still haven't gotten out of it... if its a "phase" because I still like this kind of music 10 years down the road. Soooo I guess thats me.


and yes BTW I have a count down on the Blink/MCR concert 67 days.... I am still super stoked... and yes I am a nerd. <3

This kid does so much more... Rush, Led Zeppelin, Korn, Guns n Roses, The Who, Nine Inch Nails, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Michael Jackson
.
Just go to Youtube and put in Jonah Rocks or he has a website... www.jonahrocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment