Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Long time no see

Well this summer has been crazy! Summer school, babysitting and for some reason I feel more busy than I was when I was taking nursing classes. I have stories from babysitting and pictures I will be adding

I have been sick since Monday... and finally feeling okay to be out of bed so I figured I would update.

Has anyone watched Lost? Josh and I just recently got into it... We are watching it on Netflix. Everyone said how crazy and confusing it is. I wondered what they were talking about, but now we are in season 3 and i am totally lost! Some say its a waste of time and the ending is disappointing. I hope not.

This summer I have been doing lots of crafts! I have several I am doing for Addison's 2nd birthday and my friend from nursing school is pregnant so I working on a cross stitched growth chart! very time consuming! I am teaching myself different patterns for dish cloths, because the same old thing was getting boring... here is my latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment