Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy Busy

I have been so busy. I have worked the last 10 days... and still have 5 more days to go before a few days off. And I am still doing babysitting in between. The new job is going good. Just trying to get in as much as I can before school starts because I am not sure how much I will work other than the weekends.

Addi and I have been having a good time the last few days. I put a alphabet train in her room, that she loves, shapes, color and number charts. But I am trying to read more to her and yesterday she didn't want to eat dinner, she rather me read to her, I thought it was so cute.

Addi has a big head! It's hard to get some shirts on and off of her.

On the Merry-go-Round at the mall.

We have a hard time wanting to leave each other sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment