Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweeepy Kids

The other night when I was with Lindsay and Gabriel, Kelly told me bedtime could be at 8 because they were so worn out.

Well, Gabriel fell asleep at the kitchen table waiting for me to cook dinner. And Lindsay fell asleep watching Peter Pan.

Gabriel was not going to put up with any nonsense and when Lindsay was playing with her food, G told her to stop playing with her food and eat it!

Having to give the kids separate baths now, I took L up after she fell asleep so incase she fell asleep again I could carry her to bed. She asked if I had noticed the new shower curtain. I said I had and that they had lots of new things in the kitchen. I said the counters, dishwasher, she said sink and then I said oven. She started laughing, and said that was funny because they didn't get a new oven. It tricked me and she would go look downstairs to see if it tricked her too and see if it looks new.

They were drooped all over me while reading bedtime stories and they were out like a light by 7:45. Hopefully they didn't wake up too early the next morning, I tried to keep them awake as long as possible for that reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment