Saturday, February 6, 2010

A day with Addison

Addi was brought to me bright and early at 6am. I put her in bed with me and josh. She decided to do her happy scream for about 5 mins. She hardly ever cries but she screams really really loud when she is happy. Finally she fell asleep. We got 2 hours of sleep and then got up. She took about 4 30 minute naps through out the day. My friend Abbey came over about 3ish. She was really surprised how good Addi was. She didnt cry at all during the whole day. Then we decided to go to the Salsa Grill just down the street from my house. Addi hadn't said anything allll dinner she just looked at me the whole time. And I looked over and saw her pouty face i grabbed her and went to the bathroom and she would not stop crying . I went out asked Abbey to pay for hers and then come in the bathroom so I could pay for mine so we could leave. Once we got to the car she stopped crying. I think she was having stranger danger. Or her tummy was upset because she threw up majorrrrr once we got her out of her carseat at home. We watched "this is it" the MJ movie. and Addi was so dang tired but she kept watching. I guess she saw greatness once she saw him and refused to fall asleep. Then finally she passed out at the very end right before it was over. She is so independent. She doesn't want to be held but she doesnt want to lay down. She wants to sit up like a big girl.

When we pulled up to Salsa grill there was a car next to us and 3 kids were inside crying without a parent in the car. As I was getting Addi out I told Abbey that those kids were left in there with no parent. It was like 6 so it was after dark. When we walked out almost an hour later there was a cop car pulled behind it and was holding 1 of the kids. The mom and grandma came walking out of the laundry mat. The cop asked why they were in the car by themselves and asked for ID. The mom chuckled and said they were sleeping so they went in to do the laundry. She said they werent in there long enough to have someone call on them. Which is crap. If we had guts we would of told the cop they were crying in there an hour ago. But didn't I didnt want to start trouble. But i said before we went in if they were still in there when we came out I was gonna call. I should of called before we went in. Hope the cop did something about that. My brother-in-law says most likely since it was in JO the mom would of been taken off to jail.

Heres some pictures of todays day with Addi and some pictures of Himani from the past week.










No comments:

Post a Comment