Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Potty Training Begins!

Lina and I had been talking about potty training Himani and 1 day last week I decided to sit Himani on the potty and she went #2! I was like whoa. ha wasn't expecting that. But ever since then she looooves sitting on the potty. I put her on there when she wakes up in the am and then every hour after that and whenever she asks to. Then she likes to sit and not want to get off the potty for about 30 minutes before and after nap time.We haven't had to many fake outs and during the day her diaper really doesnt get wet. Most the time she says Potty or pee pee she goes when I put her on there.

And I haven't had to clean 1 dirty diaper all week! I know its only Wednesday but so far 3 days is awesome to not have to.

We went to the open gym today down the street and she said she had to go potty twice. Well I think she either just wanted to check out the potty or she had stage fright. B/c she didn't go either time. But the second time I think the kid next to her was scaring her. More about that story later!

Did I mention she always asks for a book when shes on the potty

No comments:

Post a Comment