Wednesday, February 24, 2010

They either love me or hate me...

... and Wednesday night the Twins hated me! ha. or at lease they didn't like me very well that night. I got there in time for dinner. After dinner we watched Aladdin. Which I know like every word to every song. And boy they didn't like me singing to the songs. After the movie was over Kelly asked us to bake a cake. They love to help bake. So they did a good job with that but they really wanted to decorate it. Kelly said we wouldn't have time to frost it. (which I'm not the best at anyways) But I told them if we took a quick bath and brought the bedtime stories downstairs and that would be the last thing we would do before bed time.

When brushing Lindsay's hair. She screamed "OUCH THAT HURTS. MOMMY AND DADDY DON'T BRUSH MY HAIR LIKE THAT." I told her I was sorry. But believe me I still hate when people brush my hair and it hurts ( hairdressers) I had my fair share of people tugging on my hair as a kid. So knowing how it felt I don't think I was brushing to hard.

Well when we got downstairs the cake was ready to come out. We had an hour to bedtime. So we were reading stories from the books I got them for their birthdays. I wrote a message in them that said "I hope you enjoy these new stories. (then I drew a heart) Stephanie. Lindsay pointed to the heart and said "what is that suppose to mean." I said "its suppose to mean Love like I love you." She said "well I dont love you." Then Gabriel comes back downstairs from getting his elephant. I said "Gabriel do you love me." He said "Yes I really like you." ha.

So 45 minutes later we get ready to decorate. I found other things to decorate the cake with b/c they said we needed more sprinkles. Well I frosted it. And then it went downhill. They started fussing with each other and who got to do what. And getting in the drawers around us. And I dont remember which 1 but some1 put a big glob of green dye on it. I told them that was enough and time to go to bed I would finish it. Well they stomped upstairs and Gabriel said "NOBODY LIKES STEPHANIE!" i followed them upstairs to see if they got in bed and when I went into their rooms they just grunted at me. And that was the end of that. I tried to spread out the green glob as much as possible.

I guess I can't be liked all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment