Monday, April 26, 2010

panties vs. underwear

Well Saturday I had Himani during the day and then went to the twins at night.

They were very tired. Gabriel cleaned the basement while Lindsay cried. Then she cried because I tried to get them to eat dinner. And then she had a big meltdown while I was getting her dry from her bath. I said okay lets get you dry and put on your 'underwear' on. Lindsay said "no they're panties" me "Lindsay, underwear is another word for panties, Lots of girls wear underwear. I wear underwear. Underwear and panties are the same thing." Lindsay "no you don't you wear panties, they're panties." then she cries for the rest of the time she got dressed and cries while she is brushing her teeth and walks to her room. I guess I didn't realize girls can't wear underwear. I got Gabriel out asked if he wore underwear or panties and he said underwear. I also asked Gabriel if he liked me b/c I had a feeling Lindsay disliked me alot by then. He said yes and I said good because I love you. He said "O and I really really like you too!"

Then story time came. Got through our first book. Second book they decided to tell me I couldn't read good and I wasn't saying the words right. I stopped and said bed time. I told them they hurt my feelings and I was done. They didn't like that I wouldn't finish so they cried themselves to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment