Thursday, April 22, 2010

ups and downs

I told Himani to go into her closet and pick out what she wanted to wear.... And I got this


I told her that might not work so I told her to find something else. And she was set on this


I got her to change her socks and we went to the park.

Lunch time hit. She had peaches and pears, yogurt smoothie, few bite of pasta and then she wanted some of my sunchips. I don't really like sunchips but I figured they would be a healthier choice. Well Himani got realll quiet and was just staring out the window for a while. I look up and she gags and then pukes alll over herself alll over the table and the floor. Lets just say I will no longer eat a sunchip. She kept saying her tummy hurt for the rest of the time I was with her.

Heres some pictures of Hank sleeping

his favorite spot to sleep is between the back of the couch and the cushions

pretty sure all he does is sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment