Friday, April 16, 2010

This past week has been pretty busy with Himani.

Monday-pretty good day.

Tuesday- very very rough morning. I guess she didn't sleep well so she had three melt downs within me being there 30 minutes. We went to the park before nap time to insure she would take a nap b/c she has only been sleeping an hour. She made some friends. A girl about 6ish and a girl a few months younger than her. The oldest wanted to do everything with her. Go down the slide with her, help her walk across things. She tried to pick her up and HImani said "noo noo scare me scare me" And it scared me too so good thing it scared Himani. The little girl kept calling her Kamani.

Heres some pictures of her modeling on the playground.


What a ham.

Wednesday- It was a long day, was with her for 12 hours. So happy she was in a good mood that day. Spent a big part of the day playing outside. Then after dinner we drove to Sheridans and got some ice cream. I guess a small and regular are the same size? Well she got alot of left over ice cream. She enjoyed it.


ya, it was bath time after ice cream.

Thursday- we went to Deanna Rose Farm. I had never been there. It was bigger than I expected. And I am sure we will go again. My mom was wanting to take Addi there sometime, so we will have to go with them. She did pretty good until it was time for a potty break. She hadn't gone for a couple hours so I went in there before we left. Well she had a MAJOR meltdown in the bathroom, wouldn't go. We made it home, as I was making lunch she decided to pee her pants. Then later she peed in her pants again. I wasn't able to get any pictures at the farm, every time we got close to an animal she said she was scared.

Friday- Odd day. She didn't eat to good and she never told me when she had to go potty so she peed her pants twice. She was ready for a nap by 10, cranky and lots of time outs, but we made it til 3 when Ryan got off so she would be tired for the car ride. We walked down to the pond before Ryan got home to get her extra tired. Every twig or branch she saw, she said "snake scare me, up up." I got her to walk all the way around and then she didn't want back in her wagon to go back home. I think she was really missing her momma.

3 comments:

  1. Steph...you are awesome for being such a good sport on a really long week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephy
    You are a good little nanny. I am very proud of you. I love looking at your blog. I can tell Himani loves you very much. Keep up the good work honey. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...most definitely THANK YOU for helping me out last week. Couldn't have made it without you! I love the last picture of her walking on the trail.

    ReplyDelete