Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FINALLY

I forgot how to upload pictures in a slide show but Ryan showed tonight after babysitting for them. So I have tons of pictures. From the last week being with Himani. And when I've seen her since, Addi with a new camera Josh and I bought and Christmas!

Update on me. I passed my first semester of Nursing School. It was a rough start but I ended doing really good. I had a great time with my clinicals. My first 10 weeks I was at Rose Hall, it was in Leavenworth and housed Sisters. It was worth the drive. The last 4 weeks I was at KUMED. I unit 53 which had a bunch of everything really. I gave 2 shots. So it was nice to get the first out of the way. I start my second semester 1/18 and it looks like this semester or at least the first 8 weeks are going to be unorganized... AGAIN because We have no clue where our clinical sites will be or when.

Again. Sorry for the long time of not updating. But I think I got it down and will keep it updated more often when I see Himani or Addi does something cute. It may take the next couple of days for me to add all my updates... but they are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment