Thursday, January 13, 2011

Since you been gone

Himani and I haven't stayed too far apart since I haven't watched her everyday.

About a month ago Addison, my mom and I met up with Himani and Annie at Monkey Buziness. I met Annie the new nanny for the first time. She is so nice and pretty much exactly what I had in mind she would be. I felt someone good was taking over for me and I can really tell how much she is teaching Himani. Himani was super excited when she saw Addi. H is a hugger, Addi is not. Addi is a big kisser, H not as much. It was pretty funny watching them trying to fight each other off when they were doing this to the other. I noticed Addi did alot of things Himani use to do at her age. They both just loved to stop and watch the other kids. Himani couldnt get enough of Addison. I am not sure why b/c Addison has gone down a slide before but she tried to walk down them. She is a little dare devil and would do anything.

I have a hilarious video of Ad and H going down a slide on their tummy. Ad has probably never gone down on her belly and she didnt get the concept. Himani went down first then Addi tries to get up on all fours and falls forward and hits her head with a loud bang.I busted out laughing knowing she wasnt going to cry about it.

When I have time with just Himani we have been doing projects. For Halloween we made masks and foam silly people in costumes. Didn't do anything for Thanksgiving because she was in California going to Disneyland (I was jealous!) For Christmas we made a Gingerbread house. I slipped and said the gingerbread was a cookie. So she figured out everything we were putting on it you could eat. SO I told her the frosting was actually glue so we couldnt eat that part.

Last night when I watched her we played Just Dance 2, she showed me all of her new things she got for xmas, showed me her awesome new play area under the steps and cuddled in the hammock while playing with all my kid apps I had bought for her a long time ago on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment