Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Time Has come the Walrus Said

When the last day with Himani was approaching I kept saying "The time has come the walrus said" over and over again in my head. I think it had something to do with a movie I use to watch when I was little. "Harriet the Spy" It was a nickelodeon movie and the girl in it, Harriet, had a nanny. The nanny and the little girl said this poem while the nanny was packing up her things when she knew it was time for her to go and move on with her life. Sad I know.

The last day with Himani was just a rough day. I had a bunch of stressful check off's at school. They ran late, like always. I decided not to put Himani down for a nap so we could play. Saying goodbye was hard. I think I got all my crying out the week before. So when it came time to leave, I just left. We had already made an arrangement to see each other within the next couple of weeks so I figured not to make leaving so hard.

These are some pictures from the last week. We went to Deanna Rose Farm, ate lots of ice cream and played with Addison.

No comments:

Post a Comment