Monday, January 18, 2010

PIctures

Its been a while since I posted last. Well things have been going good. Ryan/Lina/HImani have moved into a huge/beautiful/awesome house. Which I am happy to work in. HImani has tooonnns of room to run. But heres some pictures of lately with stories on some of them.

We watched it snow all afternoon Wednesday. But she would never say snow. Somehow she realized snow is water. or at lease she thought it was b/c she kept saying wa wa, wa wa.

The next day we walked through it. Not much else. We didnt even stay out for 5 minutes. But got bundled up I wanted to see what she would do. She seemed afraid to walk in it. And then she fell a couple times.




She ate this sandwich in like 2 minutes flat.

She was interested in the movers today for about 5 mins. There was one of the guys that has long hair. She pointed at him and said JOSH JOSH. I told him thats not josh. She has seen JOsh an whole 2xs in her life. And for the most part was scared of him. NOw JOsh has long hair and a beard. I guess that scares her. I dont mind it.

She kept saying Where'd Josh go? Where'd JOsh go? She can hardly say my name but she can say JOsh! I am with her 5 of the 7 days a week. Maybe I am just pushing to hard for her to say my name. She kinda will say it. But you have to have an imagination to think she said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment