Monday, January 18, 2010

We be jammin

Anywaysssss. I got my old ipod and decided to put music on there for us to listen to in her play room. I decided I would introduce to every kind of music. I think I have a good variety on there. I have some country. VERY LITTLE tho. I am not a big country music person. But I grew up around it at my grandmas. So most of what is on there are songs I remember listening to with them. Like Alan Jackson. Theres home videos of all us grandkids singing "I dont need booze to get a buzz on" by him when I as like 4 and my sister and cousin like 7 ha. BUt I didnt put that song on there. What else. I did get some kid songs. I got Dora (who is like 1 of the only kid shows I cant stand) singing all the classic kid songs like ABCs and Itty's bittys spider. I also got some of my favorite old songs from Sesame Street Like Rubber ducky. I did get some Yo Gabba Gabba songs. Himani and I don't watch tv much. only when she is really really sick or if we have a long day together but those Yo Gabba Gabba songs get in your head and stay there for LIFE. I have woken up from a long night sleep singing those songs. Ha. My favorite is "there s a party in my tummy."

Also got some Beethoven, Bach and Andrea Bocelli. For the record I liked his song "Time to say Goodbye" before they were in all thse Will Ferrel movies. That music just makes you feel smart.

Also got some good dancing music. Lady GaGa and Michael Jackson. Which she seems to really like. And of course I had to throw in the music I like. Death Cab, Fray, Coldplay, U2, Bob Marely, BEatles, 311, and I found a blink 182 song that doesnt have the F bomb or any curse words in it. I looked through and listened to the songs that was questionable.

School starts tomorrow. BOOOOO.

And just in case no 1 knew. Up with Conan Down with Leno

No comments:

Post a Comment