Monday, January 4, 2010

play date #2

Today was cold. I was going to take Himani to my moms but it was freeezing so i decided no. But then Himani had thrown 2 fits by 9 so i figured we better get out of the house or it would be a long morning.
My mom got out all of mine and sisters toys from when we were little that she had left. So that was all of my doll house stuff all of Stacy's Teddy Ruxpin and Grubby.
Himani had lots of fun with Addi. Addi is quite the drooler so she always has a bib on. Well if any drool, or if she sneezed or even cough Himani went over and wiped her face. She also tried to pick her up. She struggled and really try but no success. I guess she doesn't know real babies weight alot more than her baby dolls and Addi is probably only 10-15 lbs less than her.
My cats didn't run from her. 2 of them even came up to her. I think they are use to my dad being home and getting attention alot so they want attention all the time and don't care from who. Himani was pretty gentle for the most part with them. Unlike her meow she has at home.
When Addi took a nap Himani didn't want her to and kept running into the room. She also wanted Addi to play with her and sit on the floor with her. But Addi cant sit on her own just yet. She rather sit up than lay down so shes close. So i had to hold her up so they could "play" together. Then Himani tried to give her some toys to play with. Addi just looked at them. And 1 time Himani yelled NOOOO and took the toy back like Addi was going to do something with it. hahaha
Here's some pics from today.

^ I caught her off guard with the camera. Which is rare because usually as soon as she sees my phone she goes cheeeesssse. wish the picture wasnt so fuzzy she had CRAZY bed head this morning


^ She had fun stuffing the people in there and then saying "stuck stuck" another new word of hers

^tucking addi in


^ saying their goodbyes. Addi got lots of lovin from Himani today

No comments:

Post a Comment