Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Videos from my Flip!

YAY! I got on my moms computer and was able to dl the few videos i had on there. I will still have to figure out how to add videos on my computer. But at lease you can see these i got some new funny ones on my iphone but we will just be happy i figured this out for now!

Himani didnt do much today. She didn't nap yesturday so she went to bed early last night and then didnt sleep all the way through the night. So she was pretty sleepy all day long and didnt talk as much as she usually does. But I think she tried to put together her first sentence. While she was eating breakfast. she said very slowly. "Dada work. Mama shhhhh." Which means dad went to work and mom was sleeping. Which she knew wasnt true because they walked out together.
^Himani dancing to her keyboard music.



I have to be sneaky with Himani and taping her. Once she notices what I am doing she says CHEEEESSSSEEEEE


^ addi loves cereal! notice shes starts sucking her thumb!


^ my mom thinks she can teach addi to say I love you. So she got my cousin kenz to practice with her. They will say " I love and sometimes Addi coo and its sounds like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment