Saturday, December 5, 2009

Aunts, like moms only cooler

I think I have a right to brag about my niece. Her name is Addison Shes supppper cute. She was born August 11th. She was a month early but you cant even tell. Josh and I love her. Josh wasnt so excited about holding her once she was born. But let me tell you. They are buddies. Hes the only one that can burp her everytime. I wasn't able to see in the hospital when she was born. I was really sick. Never found out what I had. I think I got sick from Gabriel and had Gingivostomaitis but urgent care said I had fifths disease. I had sores all in my mouth and a bad rash everywhere and my body hurt to the point I couldnt walk. Anyways I wouldnt of been able to see her and had to wait a week. It was tough. She def has changed in her looks. Her dad is black. And you can tell when she has wet hair. And her legs are darker than her upper body. Lucky girl shes gonna always have a nice tan! ha But I heres some pictures of her. I have more videos I have to upload from my phone.


this is Josh and her the first time he held her.






this 1 is 1 of my favs. mixture of a bird and a KKK member. what a mean aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment