Friday, December 18, 2009

influences

Himani and I went back to Monkey Business today. We had alot more fun today. There was tons of more kids there today as well. Few of them were there when we were there Wednesday. I bet they are making tons of money. They need to come up with a membership deal!

Its crazy how much kids influence each other. Himani and I were playing with a ball. A girl runs by us with the ball in her mouth shaking her head back and forth. She was headed to the moon bounce. Well HImani looked at her for a second and decided she wanted to do the same. She didn't get to far before I got the ball out of her mouth. SHe still ran to the moon bounce though and turned around when she realized where she was climbing into. She is becoming more adventurous. But still won't go in the moon bounce.

Later she saw a kid climb through a window of a really cool play set. It has fossils all over it and 2 slides. Well the boy decided to go through the window instead of using the stairs that was right next too it. I guess I didn't notice the boy doing that and I saw Himani going through and I helped her so she didnt fall on her face. I said Girl where did you get that idea. The boys mom was like She saw my son do it.

After running around for a few hours she only slept maybe an hour.

Heres some pictures from today.


^ she has a fascination with water fountains

No comments:

Post a Comment