Saturday, December 5, 2009

Himani Kay



this is Himani. Oober cute isn't she? I have been watching her since Sept 25, 08. It is very hard to believe i have been taken care of her for so long. I guess its kinda like how parents say time goes by so fast and the kids grow up to fast. I remember the first day I watched her she was chunky and still needed to lean up against a pillow to sit up. By xmas she was doing an army crawl. and was walking before her first birthday. It took her a little bit longer to start talking and I am sure that had a little to do with me. I am not much of a talker and sometimes I have to remind myself I have to talk to her so she can learn to. I counted recently how many words she has, shes up to about 45 now. She use to say some things that she doesnt anymore. Her first few words was "Whats that." or "where'd it go." probably because those are things I said alot to her. I feel bad b/c I think if I am with her all day she should be able to do alot more by now. But I am trying harder to work with her more on things.

We try to go to the library once a week. She loves reading. She loves coloring and dancing. We listen to music all day long. My bf Josh thinks she is the cutest kid ever! Himani and I call him a couple times a week to wake him up since he works nights. He is trying to get her to say KU or Jayhawks. ha. Which isnt very nice since her dad went to MU.

We checked out Wonderscope Thursday. Great way to kill time. Hopefully we will go once a week so we can get out of the apartment. When the weathers nice we go to the park. She never wants to leave there. Pretty sure I got a concussion there last month. I walked right into a bar. Playgrounds arent meant for big people like me. And once in a while we will stop by PetsMart since its right down the street to look at all the animals.

She can definitely cheer me up when I need it. She is very funny and has a big personality. Just when I think she cant get any cuter she does.

Ill try to keep posted on things we do during the day, if she does something funny or cute. Ill have to figure out how to add photos in a slide show.



love this 1!

1 comment: