Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Sinclair twins



Meet Lindsay and Gabriel

They are almost 4 now. The first night I watched them was New Years Eve 2007/8. Not sure what you consider it since the year changed that night. They were almost 2 at the time. They are amazingly smart! I am always blow away with this things they know! Gabriel once told me how thunder works. And what he said I am pretty sure the truth. ha. Like I said in my first post. I met the dad Christian randomly at my moms work. He over heard me talking about babysitting and asked me. And look where its gotten us! I recently found out I intimidated Kelly the mom the first time I met her. At the time I had black and red in my hair and a nose ring. I really liked my nose ring. I had to take it out for sinus surgery and then when i got it redone it fell out a week later. Guess it wasn't meant to be. I also kinda miss my colorful hair. But i rather spend my money on better things.

I have come to realize that Gabriel will tell you what you want to hear and Lindsay will tell you straight up. Ha.
I ask them if they like me or love me. Gabriel "Yes I love you Stephanie." Lindsay, "No." hahaha
OK guys I hope these cookies come out ok, I'm not the best cook. G: You are a good cook Stephanie. L: No your not very good.
We were swinging on their swing set. It started rocking so I stopped and said. I guess I am to fat for this swing set. G: Oh no stephanie Your not to fat. L: Yes you are. ha ooooo Lindsay.
I also got the biggest insult a 3 year old could give. L & G "Stephanie your like Guston. Ya your name is Guston." Me: Ooo like from Beauty and the Beast." L&G "Yup" Me: "Umm isnt he mean, are you calling me mean?" L&G "Yup, your Guston." o i had a good laugh on that one.

Also I think they are at that point where they are trying to get away with everything they can while the babysitter is there b/c I have been locked out of the basement by them TWICE! ha.

Oh well, they are still awesome kids. They always have something funny to say. I'm sure I have them a few times this month so if something funny comes up Ill be sure to get on here and post.

1 comment: