Monday, December 14, 2009

hyper hyper hyper!

I watched the twins last week and boy were they hyper. I really had never seen them this hyper before. They were running around the house acting like garbage collectors and tried to pick me up. but i said i didnt want to be in the trash. We went down stairs to kill some time before bath time. They are really good at playing by themselves now. I like to sit back and watch them b/c they say some funny things.

They decided they would be going to a costume party. Gabriel was stuck on what he wanted to be. Lindsay said. "Gabriel you can be anything you want to be. A princess, a police man, a Ferrari, a firefighter." I said hold up did you say a Ferrari? Do you know what that is. She said no I said skdhf;lsd;flkjsd. I dont know what she said. But I am pretty sure she said a Ferrari.

We listened to the monster mash a million times. It was in a card they found laying around. They would open it up and jump around in circles until they fell down. They'd yell out 'Hey Steph watch this. Steph watch this."

About 645 i knew it was time they needed to to start cleaning up so i told them "alright time to clean up." Lindsay throws herself on the floor and says nooo not now. I said yes now. She starts balling. Gabriel starts cleaning up Lindsay didnt stop crying until she finally got in the bathtub.

After allllll of that crying and alllll of that running around. We curled up in Gabriel's bed. We switch back in forth between their two rooms on where we read for the night. That night was Gabriel's and he practically fell asleep while we were reading. ONce we walked out of the he rolled over and was out. And lindsay was actually cuddling with me. She hasnt done that in probably a year or more. She use to when we read stories before i put them in their cribs. awwww thank you lindsay. I enjoyed it.

no pictures this time. over all even through L had a melt down it was a good night b/c I didnt get locked out of no where by them!

No comments:

Post a Comment