Thursday, December 10, 2009

cheeeeee- ohh

So Himani is sleeping right now. Shes been down for 2 hours now. Which is a shock b/c she hasnt slept more than an hour and 1/2 this week. Watch Ill jinx it and she'll wake up. Oh well 2 hours is good. You can tell she was tired she was cranky from the moment i got her out of bed today.
Man I really need to figure out this video thing I have some really funny 1s of Himani.
Lets see whats new with her.

Well Himani feeds herself now. Its kind of nice. But she gets extra messy now. I still try to feed her her yogurt tho b/c if you don't most of it ends up in her bib or tray. The picture is of her with cheeeeeese all over her face.

Today I was really cold so we went into her room and shut the door so the space heater would get the room nice and toasty. I curled up in a blanket in front of the heater and himani went into her drawer got a towel came over and put it on my nose and made the sound of blowing your nose. i just laughed.

About 5 times a day she'll look at me and say bebe and then snort like a pig. that means she wants to look at my pictures on my phone. We look at my pictures about 2 or 3 times a day. I wish I could have a video of her watching the videos of herself. Its sooo cute she laughs at herself. I wonder if she realizes thats her? Not sure when they start to realize that. The reason she snorts like a pig is because she wants to see my guinea pig. I keep telling her guinea pigs squeal and sound more like eek eek instead of a snort like a real pig.

Everytime she sees my phone (most the time im trying to secretly video tape her) she says cheeeese. cause she thinks im trying to take a picture. sometimes thats true. But anyways. lately shes been saying cheeee- ohh cheeee-oh. not sure why she breaks off and says oh at the end. I have a few videos of that i should put on here.

another new thing. she can tell who is the mom and who is the dad in the books we read. she'll point and say mama. And also she knows which stocking is her dads and which 1 is her moms. She says nothing about her own. but she will point out which is which. And Im teaching her that santa says ho ho ho. Shes starting to get the hang of it.
Well She just woke up. time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment