Saturday, December 5, 2009

Barbie hair, pillow cases and cups


So I watched Jordon today and then I went over to the twins house. Its never a dull moment over there. First thing they really wanted me to see was there xmas shirts. Then we made xmas ornaments While I was doing this I asked them what they asked or going to ask santa for xmas. At first they said nothing. Then I asked them again later. Lindsay said Barbie hair. Gabriel said new pillow cases and new cups. Hmmm... looks like santa doesnt have to go to to much trouble this year.
They pretended to give each other shots in bath time. Lindsay didnt want to stay in the tub for long and when i was drying her off i asked if she liked me. She finally said yes. ha
Then while I was getting her ready to brush her teeth my elbow hit her right in the nose. I said O my Im so sorry. Lindsay said. Dont say your sorry. I said why not. She said B/c your suppose to do whats right the first time. Not sure what she meant.

The picture was there idea. It took about 5 minutes to get it. B/c 1 would look up or 1 was wiggling so much ha.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm Lindsay got that saying from me. Gabriel would do stuff he was not supposed to do and then say Sorry like that got him out of any trouble. So I started telling both of them instead of saying your sorry after doing something wrong, just do it right the first time.

    ReplyDelete