Wednesday, December 16, 2009

noooooooo!


So neither of us were ready for this picture! ^

Himani and I are trying to keep busy. She gets too cranky if we stay in the apt all day long. Tuesday we went to Wonderscope. There was a field trip of 4th graders there. Sometimes she felt intimidated because they would just crowd around her while she was trying to play. Other times she really wanted to try and join them. We were messing with a train set in the hallway and a group of kids start running down the hall. And she decided to join them and got all mixed up with them. It was funny and cute. Her favorite room with all the balls was closed off to the kids in the filed trip. They were suppose to be done by 1130 but weren't.

Today we tried Monkey Business. It has its pros and cons. Pros was it kept Himani very busy. She didnt want to leave. Cons they say you can't bring in outside food and there are signs that say not responsible for lost or stolen items. Well they have no place to put your stuff besides in the eating area. O well Im sure no one will take anything. Himani wasnt so crazy about the bouncy things. She is just learning to jump up and down herself she didnt like the extra help. I really hope with us going out to these places she will learn to play with kids better. Any time a kid gets to close to her she screams NOOOOO or anytime a kid plays with something she has played with before she runs up to them and tell them no. I reassure her that other kids can play with everything too. We only had to sit aside once. She wanted to go down a slide and a kid was taking to long so she kicked the kid. I have no clue where she gets this anger and where she learned how to kick and hit. Today she hit me because she didnt get what she wanted. So i put her in her crib for 2 minutes to let her know i mean business and you can't do that. I use to just sit her in a chair but she would just get right up. I just gotta keep at it everytime she does it.

I think Himani says Cool now. Not totally sure. But today she saw monkeys painted everywhere and she pointed and said " Whoa Cool Whats that?" ha Not sure were she picked up cool. Also I am trying so hard to get her to say my name. She wont even try =( i hope she says it soon. Ill be happy. When I say wheres stephy she points to me but when i ask whats my name she says that.

Once again I cant get the videos on here. I got a Youtube account still messing with it. Josh will have to help me. Once i figure it out ill have like 15+ videos.

Himani figured out how to unlock my iphone, scroll through my pictures and play the videos. So I only allow her to look at my pictures once a day. I believe she said Lenny today. My guinea pig's name. This is when she wanted to look at my pictures. Of course she would learn my guinea pigs name before mine!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where she learned to hit either. I enjoy reading the blog...good stuff, it makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete